The Youth Volunteer form (ages 12-17) will be available in April.
*Time Commitment: Most volunteer roles require around 13-19 hours.
Don’t worry, you’ll still have plenty of time to enjoy the music and other festivities while off shift.
– Access to the 3-day festival for FREE with your volunteer badge
– Fed lunch and dinner on Saturday & Sunday in on-site festival kitchen! Yeah, free delicious food.
– After Party on Sat. Aug. 18 with exclusive concerts by visiting musicians.
– Volunteer T-shirt (to wear during your shift)
– Enjoy the “Volunteer Tarp” on the hill. When off shift, join other volunteers on the “volunteer only” tarp.
– New friendships
– Helping make Grande Prairie and the world, an even better place.
Depending on your role, your volunteer shifts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will range from 3-6 hours each day.
Each volunteer is asked to help with 2 hours of setup or 2 hours of tearing down the festival (more if you can).
Out-of-town volunteers, please help out as much as you can with setup and teardown.
Children under 12 may attend the festival FREE of charge, but childcare arrangements must be made whilst parents are working volunteer shifts.
Shortly after applying you will get a confirmation email that we received your form. Our Volunteer Manager start mid-March, so it may be a couple months until you find out what team/crew you’re placed on. It’s up to you and your assigned Crew Coordinator to determine which daily shifts you will work.