Please fill out the appropriate on-line form. *Returning volunteers, we need you to fill it out again. Thanks!
Adult Volunteer: Click here to fill out the Adult Volunteer Form.
Youth Volunteer, ages 13-17 years may apply: Click here to fill out the Youth Volunteer Form.
We recommend you choose to be on the same team as your youth.
*Time Commitment: Most volunteer roles require around 14-19 hours over a 5-10 day period.
Don’t worry, you’ll still have plenty of time to enjoy the music and other festivities while off shift.
– Access to the 3-day festival for FREE with your volunteer badge
– Fed lunch and dinner on Saturday & Sunday in on-site festival kitchen! Yeah, free delicious food.
– After Party on Sat. Aug. 19 with exclusive concerts by visiting musicians.
– Volunteer T-shirt (to wear during your shift)
– Enjoy the “Volunteer Tarp” on the hill. When off shift, join other volunteers on the “volunteer only” tarp.
– New friendships
– Helping make Grande Prairie and the world, an even better place.
Depending on your role, your volunteer shifts on Friday Aug. 18, Saturday Aug. 19 and Sunday Aug. 20, will range from 3-6 hours each day.
Each volunteer is also asked to help with 2 hours during setup and 2 hours during teardown the festival, and more if you can.
Children under 12 may attend the festival FREE of charge, but childcare arrangements must be made whilst parents are working volunteer shifts.
General Volunteer Meeting: We ask that volunteers attend ONE of the General Volunteer Meetings (including returning volunteers), either on Sunday July 23 from 2:00-4:00 pm or Wednesday August 9 from 6:00-8:00pm at Teresa Sargent Hall in Grande Prairie.
By early-August or earlier you will get an email about what team/crew you’re on. It is up to you and your assigned Crew Coordinator to determine which daily shifts you will work.
Crew Meetings: Each crew will meet a minimum of once before the Festival to plan for the weekend. Crew Coordinators will arrange this meeting time and location with their crew. Attendance at the crew meeting is important so you feel comfortable and informed during the festival. You can be phoned / Skyped in if you live more out of the area.
Out-of-town volunteers, please help out as much as you can with setup and teardown.