Please fill out the appropriate on-line form. *Returning volunteers, we need you to fill it out again. Thanks!
Adult Volunteer: Click here to fill out the Adult Volunteer Form.
Youth Volunteer, ages 13-17 years may apply: Click here to fill out the Youth Volunteer Form.
*Time Commitment: Most volunteer roles require around 13-19 hours over a 5-10 day period.
Don’t worry, you’ll still have plenty of time to enjoy the music and other festivities while off shift.
– Access to the 3-day festival for FREE with your volunteer badge
– Fed lunch and dinner on Saturday & Sunday in on-site festival kitchen! Yeah, free delicious food.
– After Party on Sat. Aug. 19 with exclusive concerts by visiting musicians.
– Volunteer T-shirt (to wear during your shift)
– Enjoy the “Volunteer Tarp” on the hill. When off shift, join other volunteers on the “volunteer only” tarp.
– New friendships
– Helping make Grande Prairie and the world, an even better place.
Depending on your role, your volunteer shifts on Friday Aug. 18, Saturday Aug. 19 and Sunday Aug. 20, will range from 3-6 hours each day.
Each volunteer is asked to help with 2 hours of setup and 2 hours of tearing down the festival (more if you can). If you are only available Friday – Sunday, please write Laura at email@example.com
Out-of-town volunteers, please help out as much as you can with setup and teardown.
Children under 12 may attend the festival FREE of charge, but childcare arrangements must be made whilst parents are working volunteer shifts.
Shortly after applying you will get an email about what team/crew you’re on. It is up to you and your assigned Crew Coordinator to determine which daily shifts you will work.